MEANING OF THE COLOR BLACK
Wear semi precious gemstone jewelry on the pulse points (neck, ankle, wrists, ear lobes) for Chakra balancing, re-align metabolism, and restore vibrational and chemical balance.
Protection - Independence - Mystic Allure
First Chakra - Root Chakra - Grounding, Focus, and Survival
Some signs that the Base Chakra is out of balance are:
- Inability to sit still for more than a few minutes
- Loss of interest in the world outside of work or house.
- active addictions such as games, gambling, taking risks, etc.
- Inability to control emotions
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Self Centeredness or Selfishness
Banishing, protection, absorption & destruction of negative energy, rest. Mysterious, Independent, Strength, Fascination, Allure
- Dark colored crystals are very grounding, and deepen our connection to all things physical, (the natural being).
- They help relieve us of fears specifically associated with our physical existence here on earth.
- They act as a shield, protecting and deflecting negative energy.
The dark stones, Black, Brown, Deep gray, are associated with the first Chakra, and is associated with survival here on earth. It governs our relationship with the physical world and our bodies.
Put some black in your life when you want:
- to become inconspicuous
- to open the door to mystery
- to prepare for the unknown
- a restful emptiness
The Power of Black:
If you are a woman, or a man, and want to experience the power and feeling of "Black", I make this recommendation:
Dress in BLACK. Put on Black Onyx, Jet, Obsidian, or Black Tourmaline rings, earrings, necklace, tie tac, whichever, it doesn't matter. More is better.
Then dress in Black, a little black dress, power suit, jeans or t-shirt. Again, it doesn't matter. Make sure to wear black stockings or socks, and black shoes. If you wear a coat, make sure it is Black.
Now. How do you feel?
I will bet you feel...Assertive, Daring, Alluring and Independent .
THAT'S what black gives you. Solid, grounded, powerful, in control, protected, shielded, confident, fearless.
Black Root Chakra Stones:
Apache Tears, Hematite, Black Sapphire, Black Agate, Black Tourmaline, Black Jet, Obsidian, Onyx, Red Black Obsidian, Sardonyx, Serpentine, Snowflake Obsidian