Diane Keaton Lariat Necklace Black Onyx Focal Lasso Necklace Somethings Gotta Give
Diane Keaton 'SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE" Style
Black Onyx Lariat Necklace
I have found some SOLID Black Onyx focals just in time for Valentines Day!!!
It is a single strand, simple beaded lariat necklace made with a Black Onyx Focal and matching beads. Marquis shaped focal pendant lasso inspired by the necklace in "Somethings Gotta Give" worn by Diane Keaton in the movie with Jack Nicholson.
If you like this style, we make it in a variety of colors!
The easiest way to measure for this necklace:
- Take a piece of YARN or TWINE, and fold it in HALF.
- Holding it with both hands, lift it up and put it around the back of your neck.
- Take the two CUT ends and drop them thru the LOOP that the fold made.
- Let the ends hang down to exactly where you want the necklace to hang
- Cut the string off exactly where you want it to END including the BEADS. (The Round bead is ONE inch, and the Marquis Bead is TWO inches.)
- Order the size of the TOTAL LENGTH of the string when it is folded in HALF.
You will probably end up ordering one size larger then you normally wear, due to the "drop".
- 30 Inches would be a Size 16
- 34 Inches would be a Size 18
- 38 Inches would be a size 20
- 40 Inches would be a size 22
This necklace uses a solid black onyx marquis shape gemstone pendant bead that is sometimes difficult to find, and often ends up being SOLD OUT for a while until I can find more.
- Type: Lariat Necklace